Documentation Team Leader
Do you have team leader / managerial experience gained with either a shipping line or freight forwarder? Are you confident leading a team, managing workflow & getting the best out of people? If so, then this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global logistics company, where you can expect challenging opportunities and an exciting career.
- In this role your main aim is to support the Documentation Manager on delegated tasks, optimise resources and workload planning within the Documentation- Europe team. Ensure customs requirements, compliance and regulations are adhered to. Ensure that Bill of Ladings, Notice of Arrivals and Invoices are sent out accurately, also follow up on Customs filling and manifests plus escalate any issues in a timely manner
- Previous shipping, logistics or freight
- Proven team leader / managerial experience
- Exposure to automotive logistics beneficial
- Excellent communication and IT skills
About the Company:
Our client is a leading global logistics & shipping company that provides supply chain solutions in the main to the finished vehicle industry. Our client has strong values, and values & supports all of their staff, at every stage of their career.
Salary & Benefits:
Our client is prepared to offer a competitive salary depending on experience. Benefits include healthcare, 25 days holiday and discounted gym membership to name a few.
Apply now in order not to miss out.