SDW are committed to ensuring we prepare and comply to the new GDPR regulations as a data processor when they take effect on 25th May 2018. Our Data Protection Officer is Steve Wyeth (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All our staff and contractors are familiar with GDPR and their personal responsibilities.
We have a right to erasure process. If you wish to be erased, please contact us either by using the contact page on our website or by emailing the DPO stated above.
No personal data is transferred outside of the EU.
When processing data we undertake the following:
- The processing is lawful, fair and transparent
- Transparent about what the data is being used for
- Data is collected for a specific purpose
- The data is necessary for the purpose
- The data must be accurate and kept up to date
- Data is not kept for longer than deemed necessary
- The data is kept safe and secure
All storage is secure, and our suppliers have GDPR procedures in place. You can download our Data Centre Information relating to all data we hold on our cloud-based system, provided by our software provider Recruitive Software, downloadable by Clicking Here.
We have a notification process in place for any breach.
At SDW, we strive to deliver an incredible customer & candidate experience, earning the trust of thousands of hiring companies and job seekers within our specialist sectors. We will continue to make additional required operational changes resulting from the new legislation and will keep our clients & candidates informed throughout this process.