Are you experienced within stock control & logistics? Looking to make a move with a well-established company and grow your career? If so, our client has an exciting opportunity based at Southampton General Hospital, managing stock control & replenishment of medical supplies within the trust.
The role will cover the stock management of 2 hospitals based in Southampton, which includes the servicing of an Appliance Office and Stock Room, as well as the replenishment and control of satellite stock locations in key departments. Other responsibilities will include:
- Ensure correct stock quantities in line with ordering trends
- Manage stock reconciliation and subsequent stock adjustment
- Ensure that any changes in ordering patterns are communicated to the Procurement Team
- Match the layout of the stock in various locations to the most frequently used items to maximises space utilisation
- Carry out regular stock counts and compare against MRP data to identify and report back to the Service Manager any anomalies
- Replenish stock in key departments ensuring minimum levels are maintained
- Receiving deliveries from suppliers and Head Office
- Previous stock control & inventory experience
- Good IT Skills
- Analytical / Attention to detail
- Good numeracy skills
Logistics Coordinator | Warehouse Coordinator | Supply Chain Assistant
About the company
Our client was established in 1903 & has been supplying medical equipment and services for 115 years across the UK. A multi-award-winning family-run group that provide outstanding care in the delivery of both clinical services and medical equipment to the NHS and the private sector nationally.
Salary & Benefits:
Our company is looking to pay between £22K & £25K for the right candidate, depending on experience.
Apply today – immediate interviews being held.
Apply today by hitting the apply button below