Do you have previous shipping or logistics administration experience, have a can-do attitude along with the desire to succeed? Are you self-motivated, confident, proactive and strategic in your approach? If so, please read on….
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is an experienced customer facing, hands on focused individual to join and work within a very busy freight forwarding office environment. You will need to be a highly motivated with a proactive attitude and right first time approach with the ability to thrive in this fast paced environment.
You’ll be fully trained in:
- Arranging import & export shipments worldwide
- Arranging for cargo to clear Customs
- Managing inbound & outbound cargo flow within the warehouse
- Managing shipping documentation
- Providing excellent customer service
- Previous logistics / shipping admin experience
About the Company:
Our client is is a well established freight forwarder, who offers good career progression opportunities & an excellent working environment.
Salary & Benefits:
For these positions, our client is looking to pay between £19-21K depending on experience for the right person. Free on site parking and other benefits on offer.