Are you a passionate project manager, capable of managing end to IT project delivery, ideally within a logistics / supply chain environment? If so, read on…
This is an exciting time of modernisation and growth for the company. With an ambitious digital transformation strategy, they can can provide you with a challenging and varied role, getting involved in implementing new technologies and infrastructure, to prepare the company for the future of supply chain management
This role is for a 24 Month Fixed Term Contract
The Project Manager is responsible for the planning, management, monitoring, coordination, and financial control of an individual project or multiple concurrent projects.
The Project Manager is tasked to ensure that project(s) are completed on time and within budget, that the project’s objectives are met, project resources are utilised and optimised accordingly, and the different interests involved are satisfied with the delivery outcomes.
- Prince 2 / Agile PM/ PMP Practitioner or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 year project management experience, ideally in technology setting
- Solid experience across the full project management and software development life cycle
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Proven experience of working in a delivery-focus business analysis role
About the Company:
This company is a leading software provider to the shipping & freight sector and is part of a global port company, which offers a number of fantastic benefits.
Salary & Benefits:
For this position, our client is looking to pay around £50/60K for the right person, plus a great benefit package.
Apply today as our client is keen to hold interviews and appoint asap.