Are you an experienced HVAC Project manager looking to join an expanding family business where you will play a key role within the company and reap the rewards?
Do you have experience managing projects in ventilation, air conditioning or mechanical engineering? Are you ready to hit the ground running to take on new and existing works in the region and throughout the UK? Then this role with McCulloughs HVAC Ltd could be the role for you.
As a HVAC Project Manager you will manage installation projects from quotation to completion, within budget and within the required timescale. Although you will be based in the office you will spend time out on site taking a hands-on approach to managing projects, customers and suppliers.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Evaluating equipment and resources required for each project
- Assessing diagrams and technical drawings to produce quotations
- Liaising with the workshop regarding the production of resources
- Purchasing equipment and allocating labour
- Producing risk assessments and method statements
- Conducting cost analyses
- Project monitoring and management reporting
- Conducting site surveys and attending site meetings as required
- Managing project teams to achieve successful completion of each project allocated
- Liaising with customers and suppliers as required
- Competence in English and Mathematics
- IT skills including Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook
- CSCS card (training provided if required)
- IOSH Managing Safely Certificate
- Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- Asbestos Awareness
- Manual Handling Awareness
About the Company:
McCulloughs specialises in ventilation and air conditioning installation and servicing for projects ranging from small businesses to multi-storey office blocks. With our own manufacturing workshop we are able to produce bespoke ductwork, filter houses and canopies as needed, and pride ourselves on the ability to provide a complete and professional service to customers large and small.
What we can offer you:
We can offer you the chance to work within our supportive and friendly team of industry professionals, where we all learn from each other and keep pushing ourselves to provide outstanding service in our field. We’re keen to offer opportunities for training and development as needed and will make sure you have access to all the necessary tools and equipment to be successful in the role.
You will be rewarded with a salary that reflects your skills and experience and your benefits package will include the choice of a range of vehicles, mobile phone and entitlement to join the generous bonus scheme on successful completion of their probationary period. You will also be entitled to 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
The working pattern for this role is Monday to Friday (40 hours per week), although occasional overtime may be required.
Apply today by hitting the apply button below as McCulloughs are keen to hold interviews asap.
McCulloughs specialises in ventilation and air conditioning installation and servicing for projects ranging from small businesses to multi-storey office block