Procurement Account Managers
Our client specialises in global procurement, import/export and supply chain management. Their customer base is very diverse and serve companies involved in mining, oil & gas, agriculture, manufacturing, and construction.
A fantastic opportunity has opened up for two Procurement Account Managers to join their dynamic and growing team on a permanent basis.
- Responsible for increasing sales and revenue for existing Key Client Accounts
- Negotiating with their suppliers to gain the best price where ever possible
- freight forwarders
- Building and maintain strong relationships with Key Clients
- Sourcing and buying a wide range of products and equipment from local and international suppliers
- Offering competitive quotes to clients for the equipment requested, maximising profits
- Consistently achieving personal sales targets and KPI’s
- Highly organized with the ability to priorities tasks effectively
- Confident and clear communication skills and Strong negotiation, customer service and sales ability
- Ability to work under pressure and proven ability to achieve sales targets
Salary & benefits:
The company is paying a competitive salary with quarterly bonus, company pension scheme plus 28 days holiday and free parking .
Apply today as our client is keen to interview asap.