Do you have experience of managing multimodal import & export shipments, with a solid understanding of Customs procedures & regimes? Are you looking for a challenging, varied role with a forward thinking, innovative company? This could be the perfect role for you.
As a Senior Freight Forwarder, you will be responsible for the start to finish process of moving import & export shipments by air, sea & road. You will be commercially minded with a real passion for moving freight. A key part of this role will be managing Customs formalities, so experience of clearing a variety of goods through various regimes such as Homes Use, IPR & Bond is key.
Your responsibilities will also include;
- Negotiating and booking cargo with shipping lines & carriers
- Completing Customs clearances, ensuring full compliance
- Managing documentation flow, including Bills of Lading, Packing Lists, Commercial Invoices, Certificates of Origin & Licences.
- Shipping out of gauge / project cargo
- Arranging collection / delivery, and managing all the way to final destination.
- Import or Export experience (ideally both)
- Commercially minded
- Excellent communication
Full multimodal (Air, Sea & Road) experience
Import Clerk | Export Clerk | Shipping Co-ordinator | Multimodal
About the Company:
This is a position with a leading local freight forwarder that specialises in moving a wide range of cargo across the globe. A unique chance for anyone with the relevant skill set/experience and a proactive attitude to join a leading company & advance their career.
Salary & Benefits:
For the right candidate our client is looking to pay between £25-35k for the right person along with benefits.
For more information Apply Now!