Do you have experience of managing import and/or export sea freight shipments? If so, we have a vacancy that may well be of interest. Our client is a well-established, leading freight forwarder, whose core business is more specialist cargo, moving anything from a boat, car to a helicopter and more. Our client has a solid reputation as an innovative and forward-thinking company, with many of its team having been in their employ for many years, successfully moving up the career ladder.
As a Freight Forwarder you will be responsible for the start to finish process of moving import & export shipments, both containerised, out of gauge & breakbulk. You will be commercially minded with a real passion for logistics, showing that you are keen to advance your career. Your responsibilities will also include;
- Negotiating and booking cargo with shipping lines
- Completing Customs clearances, ensuring full compliance
- Managing documentation flow, including Bills of Lading, Packing Lists, Commercial Invoices, Certificates of Origin & Licences.
- Shipping out of gauge / project cargo
- Arranging collection / delivery, and managing all the way to final destination.
- Import or Export experience (ideally both)
- Sea Freight experience, 2 years +
- Commercially minded
- Excellent communication
- Air, Sea & Road experience
- Dangerous Goods
Import Clerk | Export Clerk | Shipping Co-ordinator | Project Freight Forwarder
About the Company:
This is a position with a leading local freight forwarder that specialises in moving a wide range of cargo, from super yachts, classic cars to general freight across the globe. A unique chance for anyone with the relevant skill set/experience and a proactive attitude to join a leading company and become a specialist.
Salary & Benefits:
For the right candidate our client is looking to pay between £22-27k for the right person along with benefits.
For more information Apply Now!