Do you have a passion for people, recruitment & all things HR? If so, Shelbourne Reynolds Engineering based in Stanton, Suffolk may have just for the role for you.
Perhaps you are not yet CIPD qualified but keen to gain this qualification? The company & management will fully support you in obtaining this qualification alongside your role and will reward your achievements with opportunities to progress your career within the company.
Working as an HR Assistant for this vibrant, innovative, and well-established Manufacturing Engineering business you will be responsible for all things HR including:
- Recruitment & onboarding – advertising roles, managing applications, shortlisting, arranging interviews and of course, onboarding new employees
- Performance management – managing reviews, appraisals & identifying training needs
- Holidays & Sickness – managing the attendance system and dealing with holiday requests
- General HR Admin – production of paperwork, letters, monitoring HR inbox, dealing with salary changes, job changes & general policy
- Communications – coordinating and contributing to the production of the regular staff newsletter
- HR Project Work – undertaking various HR related projects
- Ability to apply a high level of discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Strong administration skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good standard of IT skills
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Previous experience in HR is advantageous but not essential
Due to the nature of the engineering industry, you will need to be confident & have a strong character to excel in this fast-paced environment.
About the Company:
Shelbourne Reynolds Engineering supply first class products to the Agricultural, Livestock and Ground care industry on a global scale. Established in 1972, the company have enjoyed year on year success and are proud of the loyal and thriving team environment they work in. Celebrating their 50 year anniversary next year, this is a really exciting time to join the company!
What we can offer you:
We can offer you the chance to gain a CIPD Qualification if you do not already have this, an attractive starting salary of between £19K & £24K (depending on experience) and a positive, innovative & supportive environment in which to develop.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm with one hour for lunch each day – your own transport is required due to the rural location and lack of public transport.
Apply today by hitting the apply button below as Shelbourne Reynolds are keen to hold interviews asap.