Do you have previous shipping or logistics administration experience, have a can-do attitude along with the desire to succeed? Are you self-motivated, confident, proactive and strategic in your approach? If so, please read on….
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is an experienced customer facing, hands on focused individual to join and work within a very busy freight forwarding office environment. You will need to be a highly motivated with a proactive attitude and can-do approach with the ability to thrive in this fast-paced environment.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Raise jobs to deliver or collect goods within the UK
- Engage with our airfreight or sea/road freight department to ship the goods
- Managing the flow of shipping & Customs documentation
- Deal with various shipping admin tasks and provide excellent Customer service
- Obtain quotes where requested
Import & Export | Logistics Co-ordinator | Freight Forwarding
- Previous logistics / shipping admin experience
About the Company:
Our client is is one of the UK’s leading providers of European logistics services. The company has built an excellent reputation by providing their customers with complete solutions to their Freight Forwarding, Supply Chain Management, UK Warehousing & Distribution requirements.
Salary & Benefits:
For this position, our client is looking to pay between £24-26K depending on experience for the right person. Free on-site parking and other benefits on offer.