Do you you enjoy all things Customs? In this role you will support the UK Compliance and Customs Manger in maintaining accreditations and approvals held by the company for AEO, ISO and all other HMRC held approvals.
You will assist with all things Customs, and as such a varied role you will be responsible for duties such as:
- Assist in conducting periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- Assist in conducting or direction of internal investigation of compliance issues.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Serve as a point of contact for employees to seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities
- Consult with regulatory bodies as necessary regarding compliance issues.
About the Company:
Our client is a well-established freight forwarder who manages the supply chain process for many leading brands and companies. They have a solid & supportive management structure and pride themselves of the way they treat everyone inside and outside the business.
Salary & Benefits:
Our client is looking to pay a competitive salary for the right candidate, depending on experience. 23 days holiday, Pension and Health Care.
Immediate interviews being held as our client wants to appoint asap.