Are you looking to start a career in the Air Conditioning industry with access to excellent training and development opportunities and earnings in the longer term of circa £50k per year? If you are mechanically minded with a good understanding of construction sites and a desire to learn and progress to the level of AC Engineer, this could be the role for you!
McCulloughs are a busy and reputable business with extensive experience and an excellent reputation in the Air Conditioning sector. Due to expansion we are looking for candidates in Newmarket, Haverhill and Sudbury to work and train alongside our experienced engineers.
Assisting a qualified Engineer with air conditioning installation and maintenance on commercial air conditioning projects.
Our projects have included working on the Scalpel Building in London, Leicester City FC, RAF sites, Cambridge universities, holiday parks and multiple restaurant chains all over England.
You will receive up to date health and safety training and will be mentored by your appointed Engineer. Depending on your progress and potential we will be offered the chance to undertake:
- An approved Brazing course
- FGAS training
- Manufacture courses e.g. Daikin, Mitsubishi Fujitsu etc
First and foremost you will demonstrate the desire to learn and develop a lasting career in the air conditioning industry. You will have:
- GCSEs in maths, English and science at level 5 or above (or equivalent)
- A CSCS site safety card (desirable but not essential as training can be provided)
- The ability and willingness to travel (travel paid)
- A full clean driving licence
- A proactive approach to health and safety
- A good awareness of construction sites
- The ability to follow instructions and work effectively as part of a team
What we can offer you:
This is the gateway to a career in AC Engineering. On completion of your training and with 5 years’ experience you will have the opportunity to be earning a qualified salary of circa £50,000 plus. As a member of the team you can expect:
- A friendly and inclusive working environment
- Access to a company vehicle or transport from the office
- Paid travel time
- Overtime opportunities
- Access to pension scheme
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Apply now and your CV will go directly to McCulloughs for their review.